- Network products from CISCO
- Windows and HP-BLADE servers
- DNS/Firewall servers
- 2(N+1)-redundant AC infrastructure
- 2(N+1)-redundant power infrastructure
- 100% redundant structure
- HP hardware storage devices.
Cloud Server Technical Specifications
ProLiant-BL 460C G8 server cased in an HP-BLADE C7000 chassis. As a double-socket (two) blade server, the HP-ProLiant BL460c Gen8 was devised for top-level performance, easy management, and expansion flexibility.
- 130Watt supported Intel Xeon CPUs (2600-series)
- 33% increased memory module
- More expedient I/O slots
- Faster I/O slots.
- CPU Family: Intel® Xeon® E5-2650 series
- CPUs Number of Cores: 2, 4, 6 , 8, 10 or 12
- Expansion Slot: PCIe 3.0
- Storage Infrastructure: SFF SAS/SATA/SSD
- Form Factor: 16 (c7000)
- Fiber Optic SAN connection system
- Redundant fiber connections and switches
- Complete and continuous redundancy in physical hardware infrastructure
- Number of CPUs: 1 or 2
- RAM: 256 GB (16 DIMM slots)
- Disc Control Unit: Smart Array P220i/512MB FBWC
- RAID 5 High performance and secure back up
- Fiber Switching system
- VMware and Hyper-V virtualization platforms
- Cisco Network infrastructure
- Network Card: 10Gb 554FLB FlexFabric Adapter
Accessibility to the center is independent of the Cloud Server service operators per Carrier Neutral framework.