Operational and business processes of companies are constantly developing in parallel to ever-advancing information technologies. Today’s economic dynamics lead companies towards an infrastructure which enables access to every kind of service. This being the case, most companies turn to an infrastructure solution that would include the integrated public cloud also known as hybrid cloud, in-company data centers or colocation options. That’s because companies not only wish to benefit from the flexible structure and cost advantages of the cloud but also to preserve the quality of their existing IT infrastructures.
Why Should You Prefer Colocation?
Server hosting is a system that creates huge differences for companies. When your company hosts a server in a data center, this means you can achieve all the hardware and infrastructure you may need at low costs. This also means that you can enjoy the solutions such as Disaster Recovery that is closely associated with data safety and business continuity.
For a Successful Hybrid Cloud Strategy: Colocation
The fastest and most efficient way to create a hybrid cloud infrastructure is through professional data centers. Using a data center to keep your hybrid cloud applications, which have many contributions to your company such as flexibility and agility in particular, will bring along many advantages including scaling, flexibility and ease of management. There are several advantages that server hosting will offer for your company and hybrid cloud strategy.
- Its flexible structure will allow you to rapidly upgrade/downgrade your resources in the potential presence of intensity that may occur in your corporate network. Plus, combining cloud’s flexible structure with colocation’s high security feature will make your company more agile in meeting the changing needs.
- You will have a continuous and high level of access opportunity.
- As this will also remove the costs for data center installation and its management, your initial investment cost will also be very low.
- You will enjoy highly performing and uninterrupted business processes as you will have the physical and cyber infrastructure measures that you need.
- You will have more time for creating and offering innovative services thanks to its professional management support.
A strong data center infrastructure is a must to be able to get the most out of cloud technologies. TEKNOTEL’s Telehouse Istanbul Data Center is here to offer your company the most reliable cloud solutions in partnership with VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization. In line with its tradition of offering quality and professional services to world standards, Teknotel’s Telehouse Istanbul Data Center provides companies with uninterrupted business continuity through backup cloud services enabled by collaborations with global solution partners. This makes it possible for you to access your most important data anytime and anywhere without any interruption.